What we collect:
You can visit all public areas of wincityinvestorsclub.com without providing any personal information about yourself. wincityinvestorsclub.com tracks only information based on a visitor’s Internet Protocol address (IP).
Information collected includes the date and time of visit, the type of Internet browser used to access the site, the country of origin and the referring URL address, as well as which of the Web pages on wincityinvestorsclub.com you have accessed. This data is used to create statistics on site usage and to help develop wincityinvestorsclub.com to display properly for the majority of our visitors.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
In addition, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Business name
- Contact information including email address
- Phone Number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- – to provide the information, products and services you request;
- – to provide you with effective customer service;
- – to provide you with a personalized experience when you use this Site;
- – to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
- – to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- – to invite you to participate in surveys and provide Feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- – to improve the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
- – to better understand your needs and interests;
- – to improve our products and services;
- – to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- – to keep the Site free by selling advertisements;
- – for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- – for any other purpose identified in an applicable Privacy Notice, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us.
- – to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you or that you may have requested information about;
- – in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- – to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- – for any other purpose with your consent.
wincityinvestorsclub.com is obligated to protect your personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against such risks as unauthorized access, use, collection, disclosure or disposal. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operating practices as part of our commitment to protect the personal information we hold.